- RSS Channel Showcase 9097311
- RSS Channel Showcase 2665929
- RSS Channel Showcase 7992992
- RSS Channel Showcase 7573423
Articles on this Page
- 03/24/17--06:13: _How to make a Vanel...
- 03/30/17--06:22: _Stitch Fix review –...
- 03/31/17--06:17: _Disney news, rumors...
- 04/25/17--06:17: _20 of the best Disn...
- 05/19/17--05:55: _How to make a Moana...
- 06/01/17--06:22: _Disney news, rumors...
- 06/15/17--06:14: _Stitch Fix review –...
- 03/24/17--06:13: How to make a Vanellope running costume
- 03/30/17--06:22: Stitch Fix review – March 2017
- 03/31/17--06:17: Disney news, rumors, and round-up – April 2017
- 04/25/17--06:17: 20 of the best Disney ears on Etsy
- 05/19/17--05:55: How to make a Moana running costume
- 06/01/17--06:22: Disney news, rumors, and round up – June 2017
- 06/15/17--06:14: Stitch Fix review – May 2017
I love planning RunDisney costumes, and doing them for the Princess races are some of my favorites. I’ve traditionally done a princess for every one of these races. I followed along in that theme this year as well, though I chose to do some more “non-traditional” princesses rather than the typical ones. For the Enchanted […]
It’s Stitch Fix time! I had some specific requests this time around and my stylist, Julie, really listened and presented me with some great options. I had requested short sleeve tops and some neutral cardigans so I could create a versatile wardrobe. This is basically the librarian uniform. Depending on if I’m moving or sitting, […]
This is the time of year when I live off of all the Disney news coming out because I’m not going to Disney within, like… the next three months 😉 Thank goodness for the internet, social media, and Disney blogs! I’m counting down until D23 and Disneyland (July) and what should be a really awesome […]
This post contains affiliate links. One of the best ways to get into the Disney spirit when you’re visiting the parks is of course by wearing a pair of mouse ears! And like many things when it comes to Disney, one just isn’t enough. They make so many different kinds, you can customize your ears […]
Is Moana considered a princess? Well, I don’t know what you think, but I believe she is. She may not have the official princess title, but she’s the daughter of the village chief so she’s as much one as Pocahontas. She’s also strong, independent, and fun, which is why I chose to do a Moana […]
May was a pretty exhausting month, but the one good thing is that for the most part, it got a lot better than the first 4 months of the year. The first week or two was rough – if you’ve been following my round up posts you know that we lost our cat Merlin right […]
Summer is coming, hooray! I am one of those people who is usually freezing all the time, so when the weather turns warm I’m in a much better mood. Even when it’s 90+ degrees out I’m happy because it reminds me of being in my favorite place (Disney World, of course!). And summer means I […]